List of the selected scholars for 2018 ‘On Cities’ Workshop Announced
March 20, 2018
The list of the ten selected scholars that will participate in the 2018 ‘On Cities’ Workshop at the Norman Foster Foundation is now public.
The workshop will take place on 18 – 22 June 2018 with the support of Bloomberg Philantropies and will be led by MIT City Science Director, Kent Larson.
The scholars selected to participate in the workshop are the following:
- Ms Sally Aljaderi, American University of Dubai (AUD), Dubai, UAE
- Mr Tomás Andrés Gárate, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago de Chile, Chile
- Mr Liu Jinrui, Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- Ms Dana McKinney, GSD Harvard, Massachusetts, US
- Ms Zuzanna Mielczarek, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Ms Zonke Bella Mkhomazi, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Mr Rohan Patankar, LSE Cities, London, UK
- Mr Ander Ushijima de la Fuente, ETSAB, Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña, Barcelona, Spain
- Mr Benjamin Wells, Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Copenhaguen, Denmark
- Ms Qian Yiyuan, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China